Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle | Travel

Wednesday

Girl Boss: A Late Review and Rant for a Second Season

I know, I know, I'm MONTHS late to this particular party. But...better the f*@k late than never. 

You name it, I've recently had it. A bad spate of life/health luck, pain, depression, anxiety oh and to top it all off I now have the flu. But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Far from it. This particular sob story journey has lead me to turn more heavily than ever towards Netflix, and in particular Girl Boss.

My God this show could not have matched my mood more perfectly right now, and I took some peace in the fact that despite this being a loosely fictional character, other people have shit going on too. Sometimes you can just drown in your own tunnel vision river of crap but hey, I felt like this was throwing me one of those rubber dingy thingys. 

Anyway, the first season was good. It had me laughing as well as feeling all the feels whether that be 'girl power' or 'f*@k that guy what a douchbag'. Naturally, I take to Google, desperately trying to find a date for season two coming out, and what am I greeted with? CANCELLED!?!? Like how? Why? and NO F*@KING WAY! Where the hell are these "bad reviews" and "unlikable character[s]" coming from? Did these so called 'critics' or 'reviewers' even watch the same show I did?

Jeeze can a girl catch a break around here?

Okay, rant over. I am unashamedly recommending Girl Boss for the win on Netflix. It dam well needs and deserves a follow up second season. Watch the first quickly though, I won't be surprised if they remove it because of the stupid people who don't know a good thing when they see one. Over and out.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig