Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle | Travel

Sunday

Me and My (not so) Flat Belly

My goal this March is to get better at motivating myself.

This isn't just pertaining to fitness, although that is where I struggle with motivation the most, but in all aspects of life. Motivation to food/meal prep/eat better/tidy/complete work assignments...the list goes on.

Things are finally beginning to defrost, we are seeing more sunshine and therefore I naturally am beginning to feel more optimistic.

I want to capitalise on this, so I'm going to look closer into what motivates me, or anyone for that matter.

We all have things we would like to improve about ourselves. Mine is (and I believe this goes for a lot us gals) my belly. I also want to be stronger, like pull yourself up onto a ledge in a action movie stronger (you know, just in case).

It is still a dream to have a toned stomach, but here's the thing...I really like my food. And where do I typically store my fat? Yup that's right, my belly.

I reckon that with some education, recipe sourcing, and exercise targeting I could change things. But where do you start? How do you motivate yourself after a long day of work to keep going, all the way to the gym, AND through a workout?

It's going to be a challenge to say the least, but this month I'm going to try.

I'm going to set myself the goal of going to the gym 3 times a week for the month of March and see how I feel at the end.

In the mean time I want to be inspired, so I will doing my best in the mean time be collecting and surrounding myself with inspirational people and things. Well, here goes.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig