Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle | Travel

Thursday

Currently Coveting: Luis Vuitton Capucines

Source: Louis Vuitton

Like seriously, I'm in love


In honour of Valentines week and considering this month bares a fashion focus for this webspace, I thought I would share with you my current obsession (and biggest wishlist item).

The Louis Vuitton Capucines BB bag in black.

Yes, I have been thoroughly seduced by the range that is being dubbed the new classic by fashion bloggers, which I totally agree with. I'm not a massive fan of the previous classic Louis Vuitton print (I think it was because I'd seen so many knock offs and had print overload that it was ultimately ruined for me). 

However, I put my hands up and admit that this specimen here, is absolutely stunning. 

The only downside is that it has a current price tag of £3050. As much as I am almost drooling over this picture, I don't have that amount to spare just yet. Instead I am going to use this to fuel my determination to save a separate set of pennies, and keep a close eye on one of my favourite apps, Vestiaire Collective. In time this bag shall be mine, until then I will be pinning it to my vision board.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig