Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle | Travel

Thursday

DVD Storage Idea



I first launched this post in 2013, and boy oh boy I've come a long way since then. 


However, this post has steadfastly remained my most popular post in my entire blogging history! So I thought, seeing as it's worked so hard over the last four years, that I would give it a little sprucing. 

To this day, I still continue to use this system for storing my DVD collection and I'm never going back! I still have spare wallets left over from the packs I originally bought, just in case I choose to purchase anything in hardcopy, but since I made this post, Netflix and online streaming has significantly taken off! To the point where I'm not worried so much with purchasing DVD's, I just search or download online. But, there are still times I want to watch something that isn't on Netflix and its nice not to have to spend more when I know there's a wallet with the solution to my problem not too far away #ultimatelazybum. 

This storage method is still a MASSIVE space saver, and I'm still able to add to the same original basket, which makes flicking through movie titles such a pleasure. 

My only complaint is the dust aspect. The basket is open topped and therefore the wallets get dusty very quickly, which may just mean that I keep my eyes peeled for a new storage container, preferably one with a lid.

These wallets are super easy to transport and store in other ways too. If I'm off to a friends for an old school sleepover evening/night then I can just select my favourite chick flicks and pop them in an A5 binder to take with me. Super easy and super convenient, you could even store them this way as an alternative to the basket! 


With these wallets you get to keep the whole essence of the DVD, movie artwork and all, without that pesky bulky case taking up oodles of space.

I am in no way being sponsored for this post, I just feel strongly about this product which for me has definitely stood the test of time and has been worth the investment from the beginning. You can find them online here.

Below is one of the original photos from the first post, and what my DVD collection originally looked like. Never. Going. Back











SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Where did u find just the sleeves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a link above in the post to the site I ordered them off. If you follow this link ( http://www.dvdbinders.co.uk/sleeves-s/12.htm ) then it takes you to the page for just the sleeves. Hope this helps x

      Delete
  2. Yes, please let us know where you purchased these DVD/Media sleeves. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quality posts is the key to be a focus for the users to pay a quick visit the web site, that's what this web page is providing.


    Here is my page Derma Active Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not positive where you are getting your information, but great topic.
    I must spend a while learning much more or figuring out more.
    Thank you for excellent information I was searching for
    this information for my mission.

    Here is my web blog :: womens church suits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely
    excellent. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly
    like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you
    still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read
    much more from you. This is really a terrific website.


    Feel free to visit my weblog ... disposable shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. This website definitely has all of the info I wanted
    about this subject and didn't know who to ask.


    Review my blog post ... Work at home edu system

    ReplyDelete
  7. bookmarked!!, I like your website!

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... Flawless Beauty Serum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because
    I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at
    alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.


    Feel free to visit my website Buy Alpha Fuel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like it when people come together and share views.
    Great website, continue the good work!

    Feel free to surf to my blog flappy birds at school

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig