Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle | Travel

Sunday

Where I shop for Tall Dresses

Fact; hardly any store on the High Street has a tall section. 

Almost all of the mainstream, high street brands have ‘tall’ ranges…but online. Topshop is the only shop I know of that has an actual tall section in their stores, but unfortunately their clothes have always fitted a little too snug for my liking.

So this leaves us taller than average girls out there in a predicament. Do we buy online and risk disappointment and aggravation at returning the items and paying for the privilege? Or do we wait for that odd miracle item to pop up in store, but then risk them not having it in our size?

Don’t get me wrong, companies like ASOS and Missguided have been very good with returns procedures, making it simple to order, try on and send back. But I still don’t appreciate the uncertainty, given that I’ve parted with my money and potentially have a long wait before I will see it again.

In an attempt to help lessen this uncertainty, I am going to share my tried and tested sources for finding event dresses and partywear.

1. ASOS // 2. Next // 3. Missguided

ASOS

This is a long sleeved tea dress that I recently purchased from the ASOS tall range. The fit of this comes up a little big due to the stretchiness of the fabric, so you can afford to go down a size but I quite like the extra wiggle room. It has one of those pretty girly 'twirly' skirts, perfect for going dancing. The ASOS tall range offers fantastic options for us taller girls, and as I mentioned before their returns service is second to none. 

Next

I have purchased several dresses now from the Next Tall online range. I bought this navy dress last minute for a wedding that crept up on me. It was perfect and above all it arrived in time, even though the estimated delivery . Really well constructed, it was very appropriate yet flattering for the event. 

Missguided

Although not technically in the 'tall' range at Missguided, this V-plunge maxi dress fits really well. The length is spot on, any longer and I would be tripping over. You can find my sizes here

Between these three sites I have not yet failed to find a dress for any occasion. 
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored.
With party season upon us, if you are at all struggling check out these three sites. You might be pleasantly surprised.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig