Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle | Travel

Tuesday

The Beauty Review: Butter London Nails


I think in my mind, I have at least a weeks expectation for a nail polish to last sans chips.

It's been over a week and my nails still look good and chip free!

I'd been on the lookout for the 'butter' brand ever since reading about it on Lily Pebbles' blog What I Heart Today. Naturally, when I found myself on Oxford Street, London, I pretty much dove into the Boots store (much to the delight of my friend R) in the hope that I might find the minty 'Fiver' colour she mentioned! As luck would have it, there is was, and since making this purchase I have not been disappointed. 
I love the colour, I love the finish, and even though its slightly on the pricy side, its well worth the purchase.

This little bottle has completely made up for my sad encounter with the L'Oreal Riche polishes that I had such high hopes for.


Albeit I'm not the best at painting my tootsies, but the colour has made me happy! 

5* Review for Butter London!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig