Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle | Travel

Wednesday

Tried & True

There is a place in Putney, that during my week in London, fast became my favourite little place to be.


It's name, Tried & True. I've tried it, and it's true that this place serves up big helpings of happiness.


It's a cosy little cafe, the ideal location to come and brainstorm, work, scribble, catch up and the best part? Treat your body to some delicious good food.

The service is attentive and friendly, and I can sum up the food in one word...yum.

First up to the taste test was the Eggs Benedict Royal, and I can safely say it did not disappoint.


Then of course I had to return later on in the week to sample (and to be honest treat myself to) the Blueberry Pancakes. 

I ordered them with a cheeky side of bacon, which I'm afraid didn't last long enough to be photographed.


And of course, the most important factor when reviewing a place is, 'do they make a good soya latte'?

The answer in this case was yes. 

I have a latte love for their frothy heart shaped bowl.


This place was an area of calm away from the busy bustle outside. I loved the fact that even though its located in London, you can always get a seat. You can catch up with friends, yourself or even e-mails with free wifi. You can find out more here, but definitely pop in if you are passing.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig